TAL International offers the newest and most modern fleet of chassis to meet all your container carrying needs. Chassis can be made available throughout the TAL International depot network in the USA to meet all international and domestic chassis needs.
Note: All tare weights are +/- 3%.
- 23'6" Slider chassis designed to meet over-the-road weight restrictions for 20' container loads. Tare weight: 6,900 lbs.
- 40' Gooseneck chassis built to meet everyday loading of 40' DC and 40' HC containers. Tare weight: 6,600 lbs.
- 45' Gooseneck chassis manufactured to transport higher capacity 45' container loads. Tare weight: 6,850 lbs.
- 40' - 45' Extendable gooseneck chassis provides the greatest flexibility to carry both 40' and 45' containers. Tare weight: 6,900 lbs.
- 53' Gooseneck chassis equipped with sliding tandem axle designed to transport the greater cubic capacity of 53' domestic containers. Tare weight: 7,500 lbs.
* Features and specifications may vary per unit, exact dimensions are available